Making a complaint
We understand how frustrating it can be to receive a service that does not meet expectations. Our customer experience is at the heart of what we do; hence when something has gone wrong, we want to know so that we can put it right as quickly as we can for you.
After reviewing your complaint and it is apparent there has been a mistake, then the next step will be for us to contact you with one of the following.
- An investigation and detailed summary explaining our findings.
- A letter of apology.
- Remedial actions we have taken and preventative measures we have put in place.
- Where required, compensation.
The complaint procedure outlined here covers all of our products including green certificates and the Ofgem FITs scheme.
Making a complaint with us.
We have three easy ways to get in touch with us to raise a complaint. Please be aware, our Customer Service Escalations will initially try to diagnose your complaint before referring to our complaints team.
How can contact us via :
+44 (0)20 8396 6848 ext (0)
- Via Email
- By Post
Unit 2.13, Canterbury Court,
Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road,
London, SW9 6DE
Please remember to give us relevant details, including your account name number, Site Name, MPAN, email and contact number when you do so that we can get back to you as quickly as possible.
What happens next?
Where the Support Centre is unable to resolve your complaint, it will be referred to the Customer Service Manager who will progress the review by :
- Initiating an investigation into your complaint, reviewing all available information.
- Provide an investigation timeframe.
- Provide next steps or request additional time to allow us to complete our investigation.
Not happy with the Customer Service Managers resolution?
Where you have highlighted that the Customer Service manager has failed to resolve your complaint, we will automatically raise a review request with our Head of Account Management.
- Review all correspondence and available information. An additional request for information may be made to you in some circumstances. In this case, you will receive a call from the Customer Service Manager further explaining what we require.
- Provide clear actions taken to resolve your complaint or an instant resolution proposal.
- Where required, an email requesting an extension to our original set resolution.
Still unhappy with our decision:
If we’ve already sent you a final response, or it’s been more than eight weeks since you initially made your complaint, and feel it has not been handled to your satisfaction, you may have the right to refer your complaint for independent consideration to the Energy Ombudsman through this link.
This service is free of charge, subject to meeting the Ombudsman’s applicability criteria.