Making a complaint
We understand how frustrating it can be to receive a service that does not meet expectations. Our customer experience is at the heart of what we do; hence when something has gone wrong, we want to put it right as quickly as we can for you.
After reviewing your complaint and it is apparent there has been a mistake, the next step will be to contact you with one of the following:
- An investigation and detailed summary explaining our findings.
- A letter of apology.
- Remedial actions we have taken and preventative measures we have put in place.
- Where required, compensation.
The complaint procedure outlined here covers all of our products, including green certificates and the Ofgem FITs scheme.
How to raise a complaint.
We have three easy ways to get in touch with us to raise a complaint. Please note; our Customer Service Escalations will initially try to diagnose your complaint before referring to our complaints team.
How can contact us via :
+44 (0)20 8396 6848 ext (0)
- Via Email
- By Post
Unit 2.13, Canterbury Court,
Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road,
London, SW9 6DE
Please remember to give us relevant details, including your account name number, Site Name, MPAN, email and contact number when you do so that we can get back to you as quickly as possible.
What happens next?
Where the Support Centre is unable to resolve your complaint, it is then referred to the Customer Service Manager who will progress the review by :
- Initiating an investigation into your complaint and reviewing all available information.
- Provide an investigation timeframe.
- Provide next steps or request additional time to allow us to complete our investigation.
Not happy with the Customer Service Managers resolution?
If you have highlighted that the Customer Service manager has failed to resolve your complaint, we will automatically raise a review request with our Head of Account Management.
- Review all correspondence and available information. In some cases, we may request additional information from you. In this case, you will receive a call from the Customer Service Manager further explaining what we require.
- Provide clear actions taken to resolve your complaint or an instant resolution proposal.
- Where required, an email requesting an extension to our original set resolution.
Still unhappy with our decision:
If you have received a final response and are not satisfied with the outcome, or it’s been more than eight weeks since your initial complaint, you may refer your complaint for independent review to the Energy Ombudsman Services through this link.
This service is free of charge, subject to meeting the Ombudsman’s applicability criteria.
Modern Slavery Statement
View our Modern Slavery Statement here.